Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Twas the Night before Christmas...Eve

Oh, so much to do tomorrow! Tomorrow is Christmas eve and I haven't started my Christmas shopping for the children. I figured I would start by going to the mall and getting a new dress for Emmy from Macy's. She's been begging to get one. It's so difficult when I don't even know what size she is...she's always with the Nanny and I feel like I never see her. When I am done with that, I will run over to Toys 'R' Us and get a few toys for Bobby and Ivar. I heard there's a new Star Wars toy out that Bobby should be occupied with for several months. Maybe a stuffed animal for Ivar. Torvald could probably just use some new shirts and a Hickey Freeman suit. Somewhere in between all that shopping, I have to run into the bakery and get some macaroons to snack on :-X Those are my little secret.
It's so wonderful now that we have money from Torvald's new position at the bank!

No comments:

Post a Comment